For most people, their home is the greatest investment. It's important to hire an experienced real estate professional who can guide you through the process and ensure you receive the highest price possible for this asset. We work hard to make sure our clients know that we work for them, they are the boss, and our most important job is helping them make informed decisions. Our unique marketing strategies sell homes FAST and for more money than even our clients thought possible. See our "Success Stories" page for more info. Our methods are tried and true, just check out our reviews!
*Constitutes a Transactional Brokerage Relationship according to the SC Real Estate Commission/Labor, Licensing & Regulation (LLR). Under SC state law, we cannot provide our professional opinion or advice to you if you choose to enter into a Transactional Brokerage Relationship. If you want our professional opinion or advice during the home buying/selling process, please choose a Full Service option from the category below.
Your written description of your property will be added to the MLS for syndication to 3rd party websites. Up to 50 photos that you own of your property can be uploaded along with 3D tours and video walkthroughs that you provide.
High resolution, professionally edited HDR photos of your property by a Zillow® certified photographer (20-50 images, depending on size of the property). $99 for up to 2,000 sq. ft., $149 for up to 2,500 sq. ft., $199 for 3,000+ sq. ft.
High resolution, professionally edited HDR aerial drone photographs of your property taken by a Zillow® certified photographer (5-15 images, depending on size and where allowed by the FAA).
3D interactive, virtual tour of your property by a Zillow® certified photographer.
Professionally edited video walk-through of your home taken by a Zillow® certified photographer.
Matterport® virtual tour & interactive 3D floor plan of your property.
Virtual staging of your property, if vacant. Includes professionally edited HDR photography of your home.
Physical staging of main living areas & master suite of your property, if vacant. $3,499 up to 2,000 sq. ft., $4,999 up to 3,500 sq. ft.
**Constitutes an Agency Relationship according to the SC Real Estate Commission/SC Labor, Licensing & Regulation (LLR)
1. Access to professional advice & opinion of 2 licensed, full time Realtors® who owe a fiduciary responsibility to you.
2. Next steps email with important contract dates & “to-do list” to help guide you to closing.
3. High resolution, professionally edited HDR photos.
4. 3D virtual, interactive tour.
5. Syndication & edits of your listing to third-party websites.
6. 3-ring binder info booklet specific to your property for buyers to access during showings.
7. Property website with text code sign rider which allows buyers to receive instant information about your home texted directly to their smartphone.
Includes all of the Standard Services listed above PLUS:
1. Video walk-through of your home.
2. Home warranty seller’s coverage while your property is for sale.
3. Professionally edited, high resolution, dynamic aerial drone photos.
4. Open house scheduled for the first weekend that your property is listed on the market plus at least 1 more open house scheduled for a weekend day of your choice.
Includes all of the Silver Services listed above PLUS:
1. Customized property website above and beyond ListReports
2. Participation of your property in the certified pre-owned home program which includes pre-listing home inspection report & seller's coverage home warranty transferrable to buyer at closing.
3. CL-100 termite letter ordered by listing agent and provided to you.
4. Virtual staging of your property if vacant.
Includes all of the Gold Services listed above PLUS:
1. Matterport® virtual tour & interactive 3D floor plan.
2. Full color advertisements of your property in no less than 3 locally & nationally syndicated professional publications.
3. Professional staging of your property if vacant for 60 days or until under contract, whichever is soonest.
*For more information on sc license law and the different agency relationships available, please visit: https://llr.sc.gov/re/recpdf/Doc170%20SC_Disclosure_of_Real_Estate_Brokerage_Relationships.pdf